For this position, we are seeking a business analyst to join our growing team in Bucharest.
What should you bring?
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in various applications including Office, Miro and others.
What are your responsibilities?
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies for our clients and our own products.
- Working closely with the head of the technical department in order to find the best solutions for our clients.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and developers.
What benefits we offer:
- Flexible schedule and hybrid work
- Personal growth opportunities with Career Development Courses (e.g., Udemy, Coursera)
- Your personal MacBook Pro
- Working in a friendly, collaborative environment where you can take ownership of your work
- The chance to be one of the early hires in a start-up and become a key employee in short time